RELAUNCH OF BOWES RAILWAY SITE AND COLLIERY MUSEUM
WEEKEND SATURDAY 6TH & SUNDAY 7TH APRIL 2019
OPEN 10AM TILL 3PM
Over the winter there has been lots happening, with NEW additions for visitors to see and explore.
WE HOPE YOU WILL JOIN US FOR OUR OPENING WEEKEND
There is something for everyone!
- It's Back in Action *Exclusive demonstration* of our WHEEL LATHE
- If you have a head for heights visit inside our restored Brake Cabin -Fantastic Views
- Workshop Films & demonstrations
- Lighting of the Lamps & archive displays in the 'New Look' Cottage
- Bowes through the ages at the Timeline Room
- Free face painting for children
- Interactive Learning space for children age 2+ to try their hands at the FUN joinery play tables
- Sunday shunting in the yard by the loco crew
- Tearoom Open
- Model Railway Entrance charge for Adults £2 and £1 for children age 5+